Rachael Oversized Cacoon Linen Dress
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Washed and soft loose linen top with drop shoulder sleeves.
The cocoon dress is designed to have comfortably roomy fit and look. For those who want loose - roomy fit like on the model we suggest to choose the right size. For those who want more fitted look, we suggest to go size down.
As the cut of the dress makes the dress more wider at the bottom, we suggest to choose the size according to your bust size on the size chart - for loose fit, please choose the right size, for more fitted look - please go size down.
Mostly UK 12, USA 8, AU/NZ 12 , IT 44, FRENCH 40, JAPAN 13)
BODY. Recommended body measurements for the size M to have a loose/ roomy look like on the model:
- bust in 36.50'' (93 cm)
- waist in 29'' (74 cm)
- hips in 38.50 '' (98 cm)
CLOTH. Measurements of the flat M cloth (laying on the floor) :
- the bust are of the cloth in +/- 21,2 " (54 cm)
- the length from the back to the hem - in +/- 37 " (94 cm)
- the length of the sleeves measured from the neck in +/- 7 " (18 cm)
- the widest place of the cloth in the hip area where pockets are in +/- 28,3" (72 cm).
- the arm holes in +/- 7,4 " (19 cm)
- made from 100 % baltic linen (flax) - medium weight linen.
- not ironed (and no need to iron to have a homemade look);
- homemade by small creative family.
More than simple forms, simple colors, simple seams, natural linen fabric and healthy thinking – these all honestly simple things were created for those who appreciate natural things and adore simple forms and homemade look. No smell of the factory, no factory seams, no perfect ironing - only a homemade idea.
Why linen? The beauty of linen is that it is not perfect. If you keep trying to iron it, you will definitely miss the beauty of it. Linen needs to be used and it gets better with age. Linen pieces can be compared to old English leather shoes or old mechanical Swiss watches – all of these things are not new or perfect but are definitely more valuable than any new.
We are glad to share with you something irregular and something that it is not perfect.