Yoga with Crystals and Sound Healing by Ann Harkin - 6 May 2023
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Soul Made invites you to a mini retreat where you can experience a journey to quiet the outside noise and get connected to your inner self so you can receive the deep healing and restoration physically, mentally and emotionally.
Your journey starts when you arrive at the boutique, a safe and calm space to chill. You will take some time to allow your emotions to settle and be attuned to your needs while enjoying a lovely herbal tea. At your own time, when you feel that you are ready, you can then intuitively choose two tumbled stones from our large tumbled stone collection. You will be guided through how to cleanse your crystals, set your intentions and manifest what you want in your life.
After spending some time with your crystals, you will proceed to Yogasoma Studio (www.yogasoma.org), a beautiful small local business, where your friendly and highly experienced instructor will take you through the journey of meditating and practicing gentle yoga (soulsoma or somaflow) with crystals. Lastly, after you have exhausted yourself from the workout, it’s time to slow down and relax to the subtle sounds of Tibetan singing bowls and your instructor’s angelic vocal, to take you on a journey within. You should feel rejuvenated after this session.
Perfect retreat for yourself where you can learn to listen and connect to your deeper self and bring healthy routines like meditation and yoga into your busy life. You can learn to practice love and kindness to yourself and make it a priority to better care for yourself and your mental health.
- 10 person per class minimum and 15 person per class maximum.
- Minimum 10 years old.
- Fully guided and instructed class.
- Choice of two tumbled stones you are drawn to.
- Herbal tea or water.
- Knowledge on cleansing and intentions setting for your crystals.
- Knowledge on meditation with crystals.
- Knowledge on practicing yoga with crystals.
- Experience on restorative sound healing.
Improves Strength, Balance and Flexibility - Slow movements and deep breathing increase blood flow and warm up muscles, while holding a pose can build strength.
Relieves Back Pain - Yoga is as good as basic stretching for easing pain and improving mobility in people with lower back pain.
Better Heart Health - Regular yoga practice may reduce levels of stress and body-wide inflammation, contributing to healthier hearts. Several of the factors contributing to heart disease, including high blood pressure and excess weight, can also be addressed through yoga.
More Energetic and Brighter Mood - You may feel increased mental and physical energy, a boost in alertness and enthusiasm, and fewer negative feelings after getting into a routine of practicing yoga.
Manage Stress and Deeper Sleep - Yoga can provide relief from the hustle and bustle of modern life. Yoga quells the fluctuations of the mind, it slows down the metal loops of frustration, regret, anger, fear and desire that can cause stress. According to the National Institutes of Health, scientific evidence shows that yoga supports stress management, mental health, mindfulness, healthy eating, weight loss and quality sleep.
- Better Posture and Body Awareness - As a modern society reliant on technology, we seem to be spending more and more time sitting or hunched over devices. Yoga’s focus on mobility and flexibility can contribute to better alignment by releasing muscles that are often tight, such as the hamstrings, and improving mobility of the spine.
- Improves Brain Functioning - Yoga truly is a mind-body exercise, studies suggest. Practicing yoga activated areas of the brain responsible for motivation, executive functioning, attention, coordination and memory.
- Promotes Inner Strength - Yoga can help you make changes in your life. In fact, that might be its greatest strength. Tapas, the Sanskrit word for “heat,” is the fire, the discipline that fuels yoga practice and that regular practice builds. The tapas you develop can be extended to the rest of your life to overcome inertia and change dysfunctional habits. You may find that without making a particular effort to change things, you start to eat better, exercise more, or finally quit smoking after years of failed attempts.