Medicinal Tea Blending by Fay Savage-Winter - 20 Aug 2023
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Soul Made invites you to a mini retreat where you can get a chance to relax and be in tune with your inner self, choose from a spread of over 40 herbs to create a special brew that is customised to what your body truly needs. Tea was once the original medicine, and in this tea blending workshop you will concentrate on woman’s health using muscle testing to guide you.
Tea is not just a delicious drink, it can be used externally on your skin as a facial steam, yoni steam, poultice, in your bath, or as a hair rinse. In this tea blending workshop you will be blending medicinal herbs for any of these reasons. There will be teas for hormonal health, mensural health, yoni health and beauty.
Guided by the power of muscle testing you will have the most wonderful tea blend specifically formulated for your body’s needs. What you want might not be what you need and as you know one size does not fit all, and this is so when it comes to medicinal herbs also, so learning the skills of muscle testing/kinesiology is a very powerful skill to have in your back pocket. This is a make and take workshop so you will be able to take home your personal blend to enjoy knowing its doing something good for your body.
Once you have finished creating your special tea blend, you can try it out for the first time, enjoying the fruit of your labor, towards the end of the workshop, together with a spread of fruits and relaxing music, for a great body detox.
Join us on this exciting and meaningful journey of self discovery and learn more about medicinal tea and its benefits on woman’s beauty and health. Perfect bonding retreat for your inner circle of friends. Create a gift for your partner or bring along your child for a meaningful parent-child bonding session.
- 8 person per class minimum and 12 person per class maximum.
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Fully guided and instructed class.
- A jar of personalised tea blend (selected from over 40 different herbs) to take home.
- Better understanding of your body’s needs through muscle test using the modality of Kinesiology to pick the herbs.
- Knowledge to use tea for various health purposes.
- Tea and fruits as light refreshments.
- Protects Heart Health - Recent research including animal studies shows that tea drinking may significantly lower the risk for serious heart disease including heart attack and blood clots. Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe tissue in arteries. This helps to minimize the risk of inflammation that can restrict blood circulation and cause clotting.
- Boost Energy - Recent research including animal studies shows that tea drinking may significantly lower the risk for serious heart disease including heart attack and blood clots. Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe tissue in arteries. This helps to minimize the risk of inflammation that can restrict blood circulation and cause clotting.
- May Aid Weight Loss- Green tea may help accelerate weight loss thanks to its chemical composition. Green tea contains amino acids that signal the body to burn stored fat. Green tea also helps to keep you hydrated and may satisfy a sweet tooth. Green tea is a calorie-free drink so you can drink as many cups as you'd like without feeling guilty. Replacing sugary sodas and sports drinks with green tea can cut calories and help you reach your fitness goals sooner.
- Supports Mental Health - Regular tea consumption has been linked to lower risk of neurological disease and decreased stress levels. Tea offers natural calming effects that can reduce stress and help you unwind after a tough day. Tea contains antioxidants that work to prevent oxidative stress, which can damage healthy cells. Antioxidants also help cleanse the body of toxins that can cause mental health problems.
- Aids Digestion - Tea helps streamline digestion and can treat a host of issues ranging from nausea and upset stomach to diarrhoea.