Abi Kimono Oversized Linen Top
Washed and soft loose linen KIMONO top with drop shoulder sleeves.
- the bust area round the cloth - about in +/- 55.1 " (140 cm)
- the length of the top is about in +/- 22.8 - 23.2 " (58 - 59 cm) - best for larger sizes in the bust area and taller people
- the length of the sleeves measured from the neck - about in +/- 19.6 " ( 50 cm);
- the armholes - in +/- 6.2" (16 cm)
- made from 100 % baltic linen (flax) - medium weight linen.
- not ironed (and no need to iron to have a homemade look);
- homemade by small creative family.
More than simple forms, simple colors, simple seams, natural linen fabric and healthy thinking – these all honestly simple things were created for those who appreciate natural things and adore simple forms and homemade look. No smell of the factory, no factory seams, no perfect ironing - only a homemade idea.
Why linen? The beauty of linen is that it is not perfect. If you keep trying to iron it, you will definitely miss the beauty of it. Linen needs to be used and it gets better with age. Linen pieces can be compared to old English leather shoes or old mechanical Swiss watches – all of these things are not new or perfect but are definitely more valuable than any new.
We are glad to share with you something irregular and something that it is not perfect.